Yesterday we celebrated our 4 year Anniversary! It feels like it's been a lot longer than 4 years, not in a bad way. I just feel like I have known Danny and been married for longer but yet it has also gone by really fast. Does that make any sense? I am so lucky to have met and married Danny. He puts up with my crazy moods and one track mind. He is such a good husband and dad to Taylee. I have really enjoyed watching him with her. He is really good to watch her for me while I run, during my monthly bunko game and if I have something I need to be to at night. I'm looking forward to many more years with my best friend! I love you babe!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It does go by so fast I have almost been married 6 years!!!! That's crazy. I'm so happy for you guys! love you both.
Happy Anniversary! Jeremy and I will have our 4 year in two weeks. You haven't changed a bit from that photo. Thanks for the phone call today! It made my day. Lets do something soon. I think it is our turn to make you guys dinner:)!
congrats! You two make a cute couple!
Time does fly by! I know exactly how you feel--sometimes it feels like I've been married forever because it's hard to imagine life without my husband!!
Post a Comment