So, ever since the day Taylee was born I have been told that she looks exactly like her dad. Well, haha she looks like me by 14%!!!! So sad that I think this is funny. Everyone has these and I must be metally challenged because I couldn't get it to post into my blog. I ended up saving the picture and then posting it. Anyways! Enough about that.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Look Alike Meter
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's funny, I should do that with my kids. We are always debating which one of us they look like. When people ask I just don't know what to say! They have some of both of us in them I think!
Wow Annie....This is my first time at your page and I just ADORE your main pic. You look soooo beautiful. What a darling little family. So perfect. Cute, cute, cute.
So, I guess its time for another little hebdon right? Then this one can look 14% more like Danny! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment