At the last minute a few of my friends called and had planned a weekend trip to Utah to do some shopping. We had so much fun. We hit Tai Pan, Steve and Barry's, Nordstrom Rack, and of course the Park City Outlets!!! We started off slow in the purchasing department but by the end of saturday we had done some serious damage! I don't think we could have fit one more bag in the trunk. When i got home, I was a little nervous but all Danny said was, "There sure are a lot of bags" and I'm like, yeah, there is. And he just laughed. Thanks babe for watched Taylee and letting me have a much needed girls weekend of food, shopping and lots of fun! And just my luck, I forgot my camera. Oops.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How bad am I-- I actually took my camera with us but forgot to ever get it out of my purse. Such a fun weekend
Whoo Hoo for the gals weekend...I think we all needed some time away! Let's do it again!
Post a Comment