Friday, June 13, 2008

Wish Me Luck!!!


I am running the Half-Marathon tomorrow morning here in Rexburg. It is 13.1 miles. I tried to upload the elevation map but it wouldn't work. The coarse is pretty tough because there are a lot of hills and I am not very good at hills. I'm pretty nervous but excited! So wish me luck! Hopefully I'll finish with a half decent time!

2 comments:

Brittany Mecham said...

hey annie, glad you found my blog, i need to start checking everyone's out to see who i can find, i just need more time! YOur little girl is adorable and congrats on the marathon, thats awesome, i could never do that. my friends and i are wanting to do a 5k this summer, but it probably wont happen maybe next, however i'll have lots of work to do!! anyway good to hear from you and see your family

Dot said...

Annie,
Wow--good luck. I have always wanted to do that. Your blog is cute and it is fun to look at. I found it through Crystal's. I'll add it to my list--it's fun to keep up on what you are doing! Talk to you soon! Dot