Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Intentions.

I have been a terrible blogger lately. But I have had really good intentions to blog. Does anyone else ever do this. I take a picture to put on my blog and a week passes by and I never get around to it. But it's the thought that counts right? Anyways, here are some pictures that I took to post, in no particular order. Enjoy!

Taylee is so funny. She walked up to me with her blanket, binkie and her sunglasses. She wanted them on!
Her new thing is to put my shoes on and walk around the house. It cracks me up.
Sorry, these pics are kinda blurry.

Climber. I could hear her grunting a few weeks ago and she was climbing up her high chair. I guess she was hungry. I'm not sure, but it made me really nervous so we retired her high chair and just use the portable one.
She was so proud of herself though.
Right off our back deck a robin built a nest and it had just hatched. I think there were three baby birds. We really had to be careful going outside though because the momma bird would almost attack us. I guess she was being protective but holy cow she scarred the crap out of me a couple of times. She would fly right at me and chirp or whatever they do. Way freaky.

Momma bird.

Snow the end of may
We actually had a nice day the beginning of may so we took advantage and went to the park. We were only there for a few minutes and Taylee had a major blowout with it running down her legs and out the bottom of her pants. She never does this anymore. So needless to say, she rode home in a diaper.


Snow in June. I tell ya. This weather is driving me crazy. I'm ready to migrate south. The weather usually doesn't get to me but this past few months has been really bad. It's been so windy and cold that we haven't been able to do anything. It's finally starting to get nice. Hopefully we'll get to take the boat out over the weekend or on Monday!


1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I'm ready to migrate with you!! But it does look like it is going to warm up so hopefully it does and we can catch come sun rays!