Monday, April 14, 2008

Park City

Danny and I decided to take a last minute weekend trip to Utah on Thursday and it was so much fun! We left Taylee with my parents Thurday night and stayed in Layton with the Kettle's. Friday we worked at the Layton office for 1/2 a day and then took off to Park City to get some shopping in. I was telling Danny a week or so ago that I was feeling very plain and that all of my clothes were plain and boring so we did a little shopping for me!!! I kept trying to shop for Taylee and Danny kept telling me that this shopping trip was for me. Such a sweet husband! On Saturday we went to the driving range in South Jordan and went to IKEA. We ate at P.F. Changs, the best place in the world! and we got some tickets for the Jazz game! They were nosebleed seats but still way fun! We were both missing taylee pretty bad come Sunday so we headed home! Such a great weekend. Thanks to my familiy for keeping track of the little one and Thanks Danny for making it so much fun! And of course, I forgot my camera. So I don't have any fun pictures to post.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Park city shopping is the best. Do you have any idea how close you were to me? Ikea is nearly my neighbor (give or take 20 minutes) If you ever need a place to stay next time yoru up this way let me know. I'm glad you had a weekend to yourself that is always needed.