Help. For all of you Rexburg peeps. I need to find a babysitter for a few days a week. I have a lady right now that comes to my house that is wonderful but she's kinda pricey and I can't afford her anymore. If anyone knows of a small daycare or has someone that may be interested let me know. Comments would be appreciated!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to go to park city! I love that place! I feel like shopping right now so bad. If I hear of a babysitter I will let you know!
What a sweet husband you have. I want to see all your new cute clothes! What a fun weekend for you. I need one of those but it probably won't happen for like a year. Taylee is such a cutie! She is growing up so fast. If you need me to help you out with Taylee just let me know. Also how goes the running. I am doing pretty good. I am proud of myself:)! Too bad I am not looking any better.
Annie, Hi my name is Ashley Pearson, I'm Brion Pearsons wife and we saw your blog on Cassie's. But I saw that you needed a baby sitter. I know we don't even know each other but we'll be in Rexburg for most of the summer while Brion finishes his last semester here at school. We have a daughter that is 2 1/2. And we'll just be hanging out while he finishes up. I know this seems really weird since we don't know each other but if you want to check out our blog at the3pearsons. blogspot or call me at 547-7332. It really would be fun for Madi to have a little friend for the summer to "hang out" with.
Annie - Just bring her back over to my house --- basement is almost done - pretty soon she can have her own room!
Post a Comment