Danny and I are selling our first house. We bought it right before we got married. I love that house. I would move back into it in a heartbeat if it were in Rexburg. But its not. So we have been renting it out for the past few years and the renters just moved out so we decided to sell it. Needless to say, the renters were complete pigs and we have been cleaning it and painting it the past few days to get it ready to sell. I was there on Friday doing some finishing touches and staging it. Taylee was pushing around this saddle bar stool for the kitchen table and it tipped over and she fell on top of it, hitting her nose on one of the corners. I felt awful. So here are a few pics.
DAY ONE SIDE VIEW (you can see how it is all swollen)
DAY TWO (luckily not too bad of a black eye)


Saturday, April 19, 2008
OUCH...
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment