Friday, March 20, 2009

Taylee is going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!

Danny and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby number 2! He/She but probably a she is due on October 13th! Hopefully Taylee handles the transition well when she is no longer the center of attention, wish us luck!!!

12 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! that is very exciting!

Rachel said...

I am soo excited for you guys. I am hoping a girl too so Ruby can have a play buddy.

Cass said...

Congrats!! I bet she'll loving having a baby around.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!! We Love you!
-Monica

Lisa Benson said...

Congrats!!!! I am sure she will be a great sister.

Jeppesens said...

I am so excited for you guys. Taylee will be in for an adjustment that's forsure!! Good luck.

Amber said...

Congratualtions! We're so happy for you guys. Man we better get on the ball!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Cute pic!!! Congrats!!!

Daina said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Annie how do you even know that there is a baby in your stomach by the looks of that pic i cant see anything besides black and white marks hahaha can wait to have another neice or nephew
-sara-

Drew and Randie Case said...

Congrats and Good luck that is so exciting! You will love having two kids.

Sarah said...

congrats!