Here are some pictures from our Cruise. They are way out of order but oh well! We went with 3 of our neighbors and it was a lot of fun! We were supossed to go to Jamaica and Grand Caymen but the port was closed at Grand Caymen because of wind so we went to Key West instead. We ate way to much food and just relaxed! Taylee hung out with Grandma and Jen for the week. We will definately have to do another vacation with friends! This was a bank in Key West that I thought looked cool. All of the homes and businesses were like this.
We rented scooters in Key West. It was so much fun. I only wish we would have rented them a lot earlier than we did.










6 comments:
Annie! You look so dang cute! and I'm so jealous you got to go somewhere warm! Looks like tons of fun.
Looks like a lot of fun!!! I would have been throwing up the whole time! Congrats to you to also! When is your date?
That looks like so much fun! Ryan and I have been talking and talking about going on cruise. We just never seem to make it happen!! I am glad you guys had a great time
I am so jealous. I have spring fever so bad. You guys all look so good. It looks like you had a great time. You guys are so lucky to have such good friends. It is always nice to get away!!
Oh I'm so jealous! Che and I really want to go on a cruise. We're going to Vegas soon but we would like to hit the beach pretty bad. Love the pics. You look so cute!
Look like so much fun! You look gorgeous in the formal night pic with Danny. He's ok too :)
Post a Comment