Saturday, February 21, 2009

Treton

This is Taylees frog that she named Treton! I have no idea where that came from. Anyways, she had to make sure he got some lunch and a drink! This frog goes everywhere!

The picture is not the greatest because I took it with my cell phone. I just thought it was cute how she was feeding her baby.

Such a big girl talking on the phone!

2 comments:

Jeppesens said...

I can't believe she is two. That means mine is next. Two more months and ella will be two. Seems like yesterday we were pregnant. How is life at your house? We miss the old neighborhood. We are hoping to get moved in to our house in the next 2 weeks. You will have to stop by some time and see it. Have a good week!!

Rachel said...

I love it... I think it's soo funny when they start imagining. And treton... hmm kids are great.