Tuesday, January 27, 2009

taylee's birthday pics- FINALLY!



The cake! I decided to make her a cow cake this year! I think it turned out pretty cute.

She was getting the hang of opening presents. She didn't really seem too interested in the clothes, she would say oh cute and then toss them aside and go for the next one!


My father-in-law had this doll bed made for Taylee. She was so excited, She loves to play with this but I have to keep telling her that it is only for her dolls and not big girls like her!
She had such a good birthday. Thanks everyone for the parties and presents!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah- a new post. That cow cake was dang cute good job on even attempting. I just make cupcakes (plain jane cupcakes at that) and about the problem-- I have no idea. good luck. and hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Sarah said...

Cute cake! You did a good job!

Lisa Benson said...

Wow! Times flys. I can't believe that she is 2 already. Cute cake!

Tallona said...

that cake is WAY better than I could ever do!! Seriously you are quite the ambitious one. Elora will prob get the free birthday cake from Albertson's! LOL