When I post pictures it doesn't show a picture when I am creating the post only all the backend wording. Does anyone know how to fix this or am I making any sense. Help me!
Yes, I had the same problem. K to the part where your writing the word along the pictures. Just above where you click to do the picture's there is 2 things that say HTML or COMP something like that. You have it on COMP I think so just switch it over to HTML. If you don't understand just call and i'll walk you threw it. :) P.S. I just had to give you a hard time on asking if you were prego cause EVERYONE is asking me if I am so I just had to pass it on :)
I am a 25 year old Real Estate Agent. Danny & I have been married for 5 years. I am so lucky to be able to work a few days a week so that I can spend most of my time being a mom!
1 comments:
Yes, I had the same problem. K to the part where your writing the word along the pictures. Just above where you click to do the picture's there is 2 things that say HTML or COMP something like that. You have it on COMP I think so just switch it over to HTML. If you don't understand just call and i'll walk you threw it. :) P.S. I just had to give you a hard time on asking if you were prego cause EVERYONE is asking me if I am so I just had to pass it on :)
Post a Comment