Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylee!

I can't believe that Taylee is 2 years old. That sounds so old to me. I have mixed feelings about today. I am really excited for her and love that she is getting older and that she has such a personality, but I am also sad that my baby is growing up.


These two are at the hospital, she was such a tiny baby, only 6 lbs 4 ou. I miss having her so small and snuggly.


These were taken when she was 1. She has always been such a go getter and never slows down for anything. She started walking at 9 1/2 months and went straight to running after that. I love how much energy she has! Keeps me busy!

And we have yet to take her 2 year pictures so here is one from just a few days ago. she thinks it's pretty funny to put on my shoes and purse and walk around! Cute girl. Taylee we love you! Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Amber said...

She is so cute! I hope she has a happy birthday!!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

2 years old!!! I can't even believe it. I have never seen Taylee as a newborn, she is beautiful!

Dot said...

Happy Birthday Taylee! I can't believe you and Crystal have kids that are getting this old! You are good Mom's!

Rachel said...

Happy Bday Tay- I'm sorry we missed it. I hope you had such a fun day.

Crystal Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Taylee! Your so cute and sweet!!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!

Sarah said...

Hope it was a fun day! Happy Birthday! Now that you've got a two-year-old you're entering a whoel new world and it's really good and really bad!!!!

Jeppesens said...

I feel the same way. Bailee turned 6 a few weeks ago. That really made me feel old and sad. I guess that means it's time for another one right? As sweet as the babies are I don't think I am ready yet:)

Tyler and Rhiannon said...

Happy late birthday Tay!!!Good to see you are still blogging...I'll get to mine soon!!