Wednesday, December 10, 2008


The past month or so Taylee has been interested in playing with her babies. She used to not pay any attention to them and now she will push them in the stroller and put them to bed in the corner of my office. So funny, it's always the same spot. She is so particular about where they are placed and if they are not just how she wants them she will move them. It's so cute and very funny. The other night I looked over only to see each baby underneath their own bar stool! I wish I knew what she was thinking! Anyways, I thought it was so funny.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it would be funny to look inside a kids brain and see what they're thinking. I have pics of our tree hunt but I don't know your email... so give me a call or comment somewhere with it and I'll email you the pics.

Nicole Stucki said...

How cute is that. Taylor does the same thing. Her bday is coming up isn't it. Tell her happy birthday from us:)! We need to hang out soon!