
On Tuesday when I picked Taylee up from Day Care she was so excited to show me her picture! I love it, it's so cute. I tried to hang it up on the fridge and ever time she sees it, she wants to carry it around with her. It's so cute how she is so proud of her picture! I was really nervous about the whole day care thing but I think she really likes it and I have seen a change in her. It definately makes it easier!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Art!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a cute pic (from both of you!) I love it when they start to color and have all sorts of fun pictures for you. You'll eventually run out of room and have to start picking and choosing. I hate that part! I want to keep it all!!!!
She is getting big. Where are you taking her now? I'm glad it is getting easier for you. My ella hates to go to her baby sitter. She cries and screams every single time I take her there!! It kills me.
Your little girl is so cute! I have two boys so i don't get to use cute bows and head bands.
Post a Comment