Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger...



I have taken lots of pictures with the intention to post them on the blog but by the time I log on and look at everyone's blogs I'm outta time. oops. So I guess I'll have to start updating first! Things have been super busy the last month. This is a picture of Taylee that I took because she loves her "blankie" so much and we can never leave the house, car, you name it without the "blankie" One morning she even took it into the bathtub with her. Oh, funny girl! And by the way she is no longer a free girl, the front of the crib went back on the same night!

3 comments:

Tyler and Rhiannon said...

annie i need your email so I can invite you to my blog...I know ...we're are very exclusive...invite only please...you can email me at vrpatrick@msn.com

Sarah said...

We're closing our blog to the public and don't want to lose you! Please email us so we can put you on the list! ps.fairbanks@gmail.com

Sarah said...

cute pic - kate was the same way with her first blanket. I still have it (what's left of it anyway) in my hope chest. I can't seem to part with it! Now who's the baby?!