I decided to take the front off of Taylee's crib. She will be 2 in December, so I might be a little early on doing this. She was pretty excited when she realized that she could get in and out of her bed with no help. I so hope I don't regret this. Oh well, if I do then I'll just put the front back on. If all goes well maybe I know what Santa will bring!

She cracks me up!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
She's Free!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is so CUTE! I love that picture of her close up! Love the curly hair!
Annie, your little girl is ADORABLE! I haven't seen you in what seems like forever? How are things going for you? I found your blog off of Crysta's. So I sorta stalked you! :) Anyway, I hope all is well, you look fabulous! Hope to hear from you soon!
You are brave!! Now you will just have to keep her door shut so she cannot wander the house at night. And I don't think you are too early, I think I am going to move ella into a single bed when we get in our new house in february
(we hope) and she won't be two until april.
YOU ARE BRAVE. So honestly how is it going? I am thinking of puting hank in a bed but I'm nervous.
Well, our blog was accidentally deleted and we're trying to spread the word that we have a new address. If you run across anyone that doesn't have it, please let them know! Thanks! www.fairbanksfamilypod.blogspot.com
She is so cute. Even though it didn't last long for her to be free. I bet she had fun. Hey I also tagged you. Have a good week.
Post a Comment