On Wednesday I went to a baby shower for one of my best friends from School. We have been friends since we were very little. Here is a picture of Me, Monica (pregers), Elsha, & Crystal. Monica & Elsha live in Pocatello, so Crystal & I carpooled to the shower. It was so much fun! With all our lives going in different directions, we haven't been able to hang out since College. (over 4 years ago). Man I feel old! But it was just like we were never apart! I love these crazy girls and wish that we could get together more often! I just found out that Monica had her baby this morning at 10:00. Lucky girl, she wasn't due for a few more weeks. Baby Girl (unnamed!) was 5 lbs. 12 oz. and 18 inches long. Congrats Monica & Josh, you guys will be great parents!!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Old Friends!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! I forgot you all roomed together at ISU. Remember that one time we took your jeep to USU for the Howl? You were in that apartment. That was fun.
What a good time. I love catching up with old friends. It was good running into you. You're as cute as ever.
Post a Comment