My pictures uploaded backwards but I don't want to re-upload them so well do easter backwards!
We had an easter egg hunt at my parents house later in the afternoon and Taylee picked up a few eggs and then decided she was done with that and went for the playyard. She stayed out there for a few hours just playing.

She LOVES to go down the slide. She makes me a little nervous but she had a blast.

Here she is getting an egg.

This is easter morning at our house and we decided to spoil her and get a dora bike! We were going to buy her a bike this summer anyways so we decided to do it for easter. She loved it. She can touch the pedals but not enough to be able to pedal but here pretty soon I think she'll be able to reach.

This was the best picture we got of her that morning. We had such a good easter sunday. I didn't get a picture of Taylee in her easter dress so I will have to get one and post it. It looked really cute on her! I love easter dresses!
1 comments:
How fun! Love the bike. And is that a playset in your parents backyard? It is AWESOME!
Post a Comment