It finally got nice enough for us to go for a walk. And then a couple days later it snowed again. Ugh. I'm ready for Spring. When it gets to this time of year you can really tell that everyone is getting cabin fever. As soon as it gets in the 30s there is people outside everywhere! It's kinda funny. Anyways. I feel like Taylee is growing up too fast. It just seems like she didn't stay a baby very long. And looking at these pictures it makes me sad. She looks so grown up. Crazy how fast time flies. Here she is, miss independent!
Don't you just love the dirty snow on the side of the road.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Nice Day for a walk- FINALLY!!!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to be outside soooo bad! I think later this week it is supposed to be really nice! I love Taylee's Easter dress. Looks like you had a good time! I need encouragement on this running stuff. I am finding myself getting discouraged. I am sure it is a phase.
Hi Annie, This is Amber.... I'm Broc Genta's wife, I don't know if you know me but I just wanted to say Hi, and I have looked at your blog a couple times and thought I had better comment because I feel bad that I haven't yet. Your family pic is soooo cute!
Post a Comment