Doesn't it look so nice! I need to get some touch up paint to fix some spots on the wall. I have been wanting to get rid of the gate for a few months now and I just couldn't do it. Taylee is getting much better at the stairs. She still scares me though because she runs to the stairs and stops right before the end. And then she'll stand there and yell down the stairs and bounce up and down. It makes me so nervous. I guess I'll just have to keep watching her. When do you stop worrying?????
Now that the gate is down she throws everything down the stairs. This is pretty mild compared to what is usually down there.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The Gate is Officially Down!!!!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad I found another blogging buddy. Hope you don't mind I'm gonna add ya to my links. How old is Taylee? She must be only a couple months older than my Addi. Don't you love being a mom!
Oh my gosh your family picture is GORGEOUS! How did you get Taylee to pose like that! You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment