Sorry everyone, you are getting the pictures after she woke up from her nap. We were late for church so I didn't get any pictures until after. I fell in love with this dress when I found it. It seems that she always has pink clothes so this was a good change.
Dennis bought her these bunny ears. Aren't they so cute!

There was still a lot of snow on the ground so we improvised and had our easter egg hunt inside. I hate having easter this early.
Had to throw this one in. She's a funny girl!
Sorry this is a bad picture but I had to add it so Jess could see Max in his cute Pink bunny ears! Doesn't he look so excited to have them on! He's such a good sport.
Here we are at Grandpa Hebdon's doing another little egg hunt. Don't we hide them well!
She was packing this cat around and it was bigger than her! Thankfully it was a good sport and didn't freak out on her. Hope everyone else had a good easter!

1 comments:
she looks so cute in her dress! And that picture of Max in the ears is hilarious. He looks drugged!
Post a Comment