Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FINALLY!!!!




We went shopping in Park City for a night and I bought Taylee this cute hat! I love it!!!!


We spent a few days at Lagoon and Taylee loved Lagoona Beach. She had so much fun going down this slide.


Taylee loves to hang upside down like this
Here she is pulling herself up to furniture. She is growing way to fast.




Grandpa, Taylee & Kaitlyn. I thought this picture was funny because we were trying everything to get Taylee to smile and this is the look she was giving us!







We went to Heise with Danny's family while his Sister was in town. We had so much fun. I thought Taylee's feet were so cute. They were all pruny from being in the water for so long!
Taylee and Kaitlyn playing together.

Taylee kept getting mad because Kaitlyn was taking her toys! As you can see in this picture, Taylee is just shocked!!!





So, I feel like we haven't been home in a month. Things have been just plain crazy! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to!

















Taylee got a new pool, that she loves! I had to keep scooting my chair backwards because she was splashing water all over me.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad your back! Taylee is getting HUGE. :-)

Anonymous said...

oops...that comment is from me.
-tallona :-)
(that way you dont think some psycho is watching your blog, its just me)

Jessica Kettle said...

She looks so cute in her hat!