Thursday, July 19, 2007

7 Months old




On the 16th Taylee turned 7 months old and I can't believe it. She is getting so old, Man time flys. She just keeps getting more and more fun, I love all of the stages that babies go through. She started crawling a couple of weeks ago and she is all over the place. She loves to crawl to the tile and hardwood floors. A couple days ago she tried to crawl into the shower with me and by the time I got out she was completely soaked!!! (we don't have a shower door) She cracks me up. She found her voice again and now when we are in the car she will sing with the radio at the top of her lungs. I need to record it some time because it is so funny. The people that pass when when I'm driving probably think I crazy. OH well.

0 comments: