Thursday, July 19, 2007

Having Fun in Utah

We went to Utah last weekend to help the Kettle's work on fixing up the office and here are some fun pictures of our weekend. They are a little out of order but oh well.

Here is Jessica Kettle in the hot tub with Max and Taylee. We decided to take them swimming at the hotel. Taylee had so much fun, she is such a water log! After we went swimming Taylee and Max needed a bath so we decided to have them bath together. They had a lot of fun.
Taylee can gives kisses now!!! It is so cute, she decided to give her daddy a kiss. Danny loves it!

Once again, I ended up in the back seat keeping taylee entertained so she wasn't crying. I guess it kept me entertained too!
I was trying to change her diaper and she kept wanting the crawl away so I let her roam free for a little bit. I can't get enough of her cute little nakedness!
I love this swimming suit, it is so dang cute! So I had to have some pictures!



0 comments: