Saturday, September 22, 2007

9 Months Old





Here are some pictures of Taylee the day she turned 9 months old. I lost her paper from the pediatrician with all her info. The only thing I remember is that she weighed 21 lbs. 6 ounces. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like I just barely had her. I love watching her learn and grow up. I saw one of my friends newborn baby today and it made me sad because I miss having Taylee all little and snuggling. But I also love how she is now. Funny thing. It's crazy how they change so much. She is crawling everywhere and cruzing all of my furniture. She will stand up in the middle of the room sometimes, but not very often. It just makes me think that she is going to be walking soon. The day she walks I'm probably going to be home crying!

1 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

she is so cute! if you want to see a couple of the pics I took of you guys, you can check them out on my photoblog, just scroll down a little bit!