Friday, December 11, 2009

My Girls!!!

I feel like I have been non existant for the past two months! Addison is doing really well and so is Taylee. Here are a few pictures of the girls that I took about 3 weeks ago. I can't believe Addison is already two months old, it goes by way too fast.















6 comments:

Jeppesens said...

What cute pictures! Your girls are beautiful! I feel the same way about blogging lately. I have been a loser! I am hoping for this next year to be better.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

your little girls are adorable!!

Amber said...

OH my gosh these pics are so darn cute! I can't believe how big they are both getting

Josh and Monica said...

Oh my goodness your girls are so darling!! Trust me I know about the not blogging for a while. Dont feel bad you just feel guilty for a while then it goes away for a bit!!! Thank you for calling me about Addison I really appreciate it! Love you! We all need to get together some time. Its been way to long!

Josh and Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

annie- hey I don't know if you even check this but let me know where you are getting mail so I can get you a christmas card. :)