Friday, October 9, 2009

Addison June Hebdon

We had Addison on Monday October 5th at 5:37 at night. I was induced at 1:00 and they ended up taking her by emergency C-section because the cord was wrapped around her neck twice and every time I would have a contraction her heart rate would drop down really low. There wasn't enough slack in the cord to be able to deliver her normally. So it was pretty scary. She was 6 lbs 11 ounces and 20 inches long. And SO Cute!!!

Taylee is adjusting really well and keeps telling me that she loves her baby!


This is at the hospital and Taylee was meeting her sister for the first time.

We took this picture right before we left for the hospital I figured I had better post a prego picture.
Things are going really well, we are adjusting to having two kids now and just recovering from the delivery. Hopefully I'll get a little better at posting!




8 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! She is so precious! Glad everything seemed to go okay--at least you have a healthy baby! And you look tiny in the picture of you prego! Seriously! Good luck though!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Congrats!!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

She is adorable! I love her clothes. I can't wait for my baby to be here now. Taylee looks like she is being a good big sister. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Taunya Spaulding said...

Annie! It's Taunya Hill! I saw your blog on crystals so i thought i would take a peek. congrats on your new baby! she is very cute! hope things are going well!

Jillyn said...

Annie! Congrats! She is adorable and you look looked absolutely great for being nine months pregnant! I think I was bigger than you were at 4 months! Ha ha! I'm so happy for you and hope you enjoy every second with your too cute girls!!

Rachel said...

You look soo good right before you went to the hospital. Your kids are so cute. It was good to see you for a bit on thurs. Good luck with the girlies.

Monica said...

She is so Beautiful!! Congrats on such a cutie pie! I'm glad that everything went well after the C-section. Taylee looks like she is just lovin being a big sis!

Amber said...

It was great to see you the other night at Roadhouse! Your kids are so cute!! COngrats again!