It took me a while to post these because there was so many pictures. It was kind of overwhelming. We went to Acapulco, Mexico in January for family vacation and we had a lot of fun. It was in the 80s the entire time and perfect! And then we came back to lots of snow. These pictures are really out of order but i'm sure you'll get the jest.
This is the entrance when you walk into the resort.
These next few are from the balcony of our room.

This is the kiddie pool.
Taylee loves the water and had so much fun going down all of the slides. Danny is such a good sport, these were taken the morning that we were leaving. I am a major procrastinator and didn't feel like I got enough pictures of Taylee on all of the slides so Danny went into the water with her so i could get some pics. He is wearing his going home clothes, not a swim suit. So needless to say, he was a little wet for our trip home. Thanks babe!

She thought this water thing was a lot of fun.
One of her favorite slides.
My sisters twin boys helping danny!


Grandpa watching Taylee
Taylee making grandma chase her! Look how high the water is on her! She had so much fun. Danny and I didn't really get to relax much because all she wanted to do was be in the water.
This was her favorite slide. Crazy huh. She has no fear!
We went deep sea fishing one day and we got lucky and caught an 8' sail fish! Had we not caught this fish, the fishing trip would have been a complete bore. We were on the water for 9 hours and we caught 3 black tuna, 1 8' sail fish, and a mahi mahi.
Danny and I with our famous catch!
Taylee getting ready to go back down the slide.

Back to the fishing!
This little fish in my brothers hand came out of the gills of the sail fish.
My mom with the mahi mahi
Me and sara ( my sister-in-law) with the mahi, mahi
Kevin and Sara
Danny catching the sail fish, It took 3 guys to reel it in!
Here it is giving them a fight.

Sara catching her black tuna
I think our little worker had a crush on her, Look at his face!
Don't mind me, I do not look cute, this was at like 6 in the morning.
My black tuna
Me and danny, notice our safe railing behind us.
Our little family out to dinner at Carlos O'Brians
Danny giving Taylee a lime
Healthy dinner!

Taylee and her cousin in matching swim suits!
I had to make sure our door was closed at all times because taylee kept running out and down the hall. She thought it was pretty fun.
We had so much fun. Taylee did really good, besides sleeping at night. We were in the same room and she doesn't sleep with us next to her. The best relaxing I got was during her nap time. The airplane flights went really good, even though I obsessed about it for weeks. She was awesome! With all the snow still her, I am ready to go back.






1 comments:
So I want to go there now. I am jealous of your fun pictures in the sun! We should plan a trip for next February or March! That would be so much fun.
Post a Comment