Monday, February 4, 2008

Help Me....

So, tonight we went to dinner at Garcias because we had some gift cards to use. To my horror, we were one of those couples that you take pitty on or they drive you crazy. I had a 13 month old throwing everything on the floor, menu's, food, crayons, everything you name it. Ohh... it was horrible. You always say that you will never be one of those people. Well guess what, you will. Help me. Nothing is working with her. She is starting to throw fits and I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions. Please feel free to comment. I'm desperate....

1 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Good luck with that. Temper tantrums are the best! Hahaha. Taylor still does them. She is quite dramatic. That is why we never take her out to dinner any more. It is just easier that way. I want to see some photos from Mexico! Hope everything is going good.