I think I've taken a million pictures of Taylee since she was born but I just can't get enough of her! She is just so cute and so much fun. It's crazy how you can be so attached to someone. I thought this picture is so cute of her sleeping, I love her hand by her face! The weather is starting to get nicer so that we can take Taylee for walks around the neighborhood. She loves her stroller. Everytime I put her in it to go for a walk she falls asleep!
The is Taylee's first bath in the big tub. It made me nervous having her head in the water but she loved it! She had so much more room to kick and splash.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Can't Get Enough!!!
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The picture in the tub is so cute. She loves the camera doesn't she. I can't wait for her and Max to hangout.
Love Danny Jess And MAX
Post a Comment