Taylee is getting to be such a tub! I love it. I love this picture because of the look on her face and the dimples on her bum! She is going to hate me when I show all of her boyfriends all of the naked pictures of her. I think I've taken about 3 full rolls of film of naked pictures. I just can't get enough, she is too cute!! She loves to be in the bathtub. It's so cute because her eyes get really big and she gets so excited. She splashes and kicks like crazy.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh, my goodness Taylee is definetly a cutie! Yes, she will hate you for showing those naked baby pics. Mom and Dad have a great one of Taff and she would get soooo mad at them for showing it to people. I love the blog.
Love you and see you soon!
-tallona
Post a Comment