This is Roxy a dog that I had before Danny and I got married. I have had her for 6 years and after going back and forth for almost a year and trying everything the vet suggested we finally had to put her down. We are really going to miss her, she was such a good dog with Taylee and was so cute when she would play with her. Taylee is going to miss her play friend. When we buried her, Taylee told me that Roxy went home. Smart girl.
Lots has been going on the last month and I have been a major blog slacker but I will catch up soon.

2 comments:
How sad! I'm sorry. She was a pretty fun dog. So I need you to call me. I lost all my contacts in my phone and I want to talk to you! So give me a call or text me so I can call you:)!
Annie I am soo sorry. Rox was a good dog. That's pretty hard to lose what feels like part of your fam. Thanks for the invite on the gymnastic thing I had a lot of fun and I was glad you were their too so I had someone to talk to while hank and Tay were playin.
Post a Comment