Well we did it! We got Taylee's ears pierced! I think I was a lot more nervous than she was. But not quite as nervous as Danny! He kept going into different stores at the mall just so he didn't have to witness it and if anyone knows my husband they know he hates to shop, so that's saying a lot that he kept shopping just to not be there!!! She did really good. They only had one person there so they couldn't be done at the same time. She cried when they got put in but freaked when the lady tried to clean her ears. So I waited until we got home to do that. But I LOVE THEM!!!! She looks so cute and I think she kind of realized that because she kept bringing me the camera and cheesing it up! He are a few fun shots from today!



Sometimes I wonder how I kept myself entertained before we had her!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Earings...
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow Annie you are soo brave. I don't know if I could have done it but she does look dang cute.
Wow! I can't believe you were brave enough! Tell Danny he's such a wimp! JK. You're talking to the woman who's husband is just as bad! I guess it's kind of cute in a way. Anywho, she looks adorable!
You will be so glad you did it too cuz I did my daughters when she was 9 months and now that she's 3 I don't even worry about her messing with them! Cute, I love the cheesers!
I love little girls and earrings!!! ADORABLE! good choice!
Her earing are so darn cute! So umm when you going make your anouncement don't know how to spell it lol! Hope you do soon cause you guys make CUTE GIRLS!
Hello annie. Taylee looks very cute with her ears pierced. I found your blog through amber's. Your family pics are so good, who did them? We miss you guys and the rest of the neighborhood. I can say forsure that we had one of the best wards I have ever been in. It is going to take awhile for us to get use to such a small ward like our new one is. Hope all is well with your family.
Post a Comment