We were lucky enough to be invited to a friends Lake house last week. No kids were allowed so we packed up Taylee and sent her to grandma's and Aunt Jen's for the week. She did really good and I'm kinda sad to say that when we went to pick her up she wasn't excited to see us at all. Rude huh. Oh well, at least she had fun. The pictures are kinda in Random order. Here's danny skiing. The water was really nice.
Danny Kettle skiing.
I suprisingly got up on one ski! It's been probably 10 years since I skied. So I was pretty excited when I got up!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sand Point, Idaho
Posted by Annie Hebdon at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE SANDPOINT! SUPER JEALOUS YOU GOT TO GO AND VISIT!
Oh my gosh that looked like a TON of fun... I am jealous. I would love to sleep in THAT treehouse. ha ha ha. Man and the water looked dang nice. I'm glad you guys had such a sweet weekend.
You didn't tell me you stayed in a tree house! How fun. I am jealous you had sometime without the kid. Thanks for coming out the other night. It was fun hanging out again. We need to do it more often!
Post a Comment