Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. My little baby is going to be a year old on Sunday. How time flies. I seriously feel like she should only be like 6 months old. This year has gone by way too fast. I have loved every minute of this past year. Being a mom is so much fun. I don't think you can really know how it is going to be until you have your first baby. Anyways, enough of me carrying on. We were in Utah the beginning of the week and Jessica Kettle was nice enough to snap some shots of Taylee. I love them! Jess you are amazing! Here are just a few of my favorites. There are much more cute ones but I would fill up the whole page! _edited-1.jpg)




I have to say that I have the cutest child ever!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment