Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sorry- this is going to be a long post with lots of pictures!


This guy was our entertainment coming home from Utah. It was so funny, he would fly past us and then slow down and pass us again. I was dying laughing because his butt crack was totally hanging out. And as you can see he is a very attractive fellow! The top picture is when he was doing a trick. I caught the tail end of it. He thought he was pretty cool putting his legs out. It was pure comedy.


I wanted to get some cute pictures of Taylee with her cousin but as you can see, Taylee wasn't cooperating. Kaitlyn is just wondering what is wrong with her.
This is a cute picture of Taylee at the luncheon after Max was blessed. She loves to chew on her blanket.

Taylee and Max FINALLY get to meet each other. We went to Utah for Max's baby blessing. It was really good.
This is the first time that Taylee swam in a swimming pool. She loved it!





These pictures are me trying to keep Taylee entertained on the way to Utah. The blue lid came with some bowls that I bought at Winco in Pocatello and I had no idea that they would keep her so entertained. She just thought it was so cool and fun. She did really pretty good on the trip.


Here is Taylee hanging out with her dad. She is a total Daddy's Girl. She loves being around Danny.

0 comments: