A couple of weeks ago we went to Salt Lake for my cousin's baptism. He goes to college at the U. I was really nervous to travel 4 hours in a car with a baby. Taylee did so good. That is a picture of her before we left the house. She was all ready in her car seat! She slept most of the way there and on the way back she slept until Malad and then I got in the back with her and gave her a bottle in the car seat and she slept and we played the rest of the way home. Taylee got to meet and play with her cousin Kaitlyn. She is DeAnn's little girl, she is such a cutie! Taylee and Kaitlyn are only about 4 months apart so they are going to be such good friends. DeAnn and I can't wait to get their pictures taken together!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment